Monday, May 4, 2009

May 2009

Baby update...feeling consistent contractions, just none that are substantial enough to have us go to the hospital. We'll keep you posted! I'm feeling great -- just ready to meet our little one and get this show on the road. In the meantime, my Mom flew in on Thursday night and we've been busy getting everything set -- cooking meals to freeze, planting flowers in the garden, visiting all the horses in Orenhofen, hanging out with Sandra, Oliver, Brigitta and the girls, etc. We promise to send out an e-mail once the little monkey makes his/her arrival -- and to post pictures here once we return from the hospital! Take care...

4 comments:

Paola said...

can you hold it for 3 more days??

The MacGregors said...

Go get em', Megan!!!! :)

MearaLesho said...

I can't wait to hear baby news. I've been thinking of you, I had a dream that we were watching a movie together in Korea. How funny is that? We check the blog everyday!

Exum Family said...

Megan, thanks for posting all of those pictures. It's great to see what you guys are up to and to see photos of Germany. It makes me miss it so much!! You, girl, look AMAZING! Where are you hiding that baby? Seriously, you look so good and you are basically 40 weeks. I love the photos of JP, and just seeing your mom makes me miss her too. I love her! When you have time, will you send me an email letting me know where you got JP's chair - the one with the airplane and other transportation vehicles? I'm making Jackson's bedding right now and his room theme is transportation. That chair would be perfect...unless you got it in Germany. But I'm hoping otherwise since the words are in English! Have a great labor. I'll be thinking of you!!

Where in the World???