Thursday, September 3, 2009

Nana's visit -- Aug 09

Another WONDERFUL trip with Nana here... JP and Murphy had so much fun playing with her...and I, of course, loved having her here for help and company while Matt was back in the states. Here are some pictures of her trip... We went to the Eifelpark with Nana one day -- JP's favorite!!! My Mom loved JP's urinal -- hence the picture of our bathroom...his little "Peter Potty" is just too cute (and functional)! Murphy is really developing a personality which my Mom was able to capture in many of these shots :-) We also put Murphy is our family's christening gown. Everyone on my side of the family has worn it for their christening for over a century. Unfortunately, we aren't going to be able to baptize Murphy until next summer when we are all back and given the rate at which he is growing, there would be NO CHANCE that he would fit in it (he won't even fit in it next month!) So, my Mom brought it over to get some pictures of him in it just to be sure that the tradition wasn't broken! I'm convinced it's just a matter of time before this fragile heirloom sees its last day...I was just relieved when she took it off him and it wasn't my child that pooped all over it :-) Have a great September!

2 comments:

Mattias, Karissa & Enzo said...

Too cute!! Enzo had that peter potty when we were in the states. He loved it. However, we were just borrowing it from some friends so it didn't make the trip with us.

Exum Family said...

There is a photo of Murphy sitting in his bouncy seat wearing a red onesie with long navy blue sleeves. When they photo came up, I couldn't believe how much he looked like your mom. He probably doesn't look anything like her, but I felt like I was looking at your mom when I saw that picture! I hope you are doing well. I sure miss our playgroup...and Germany. I could live there forever!

Where in the World???